Who should take this course?
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ? particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore
- Complete class and water training.
- Accredited International Certification: PADI
- Complete Scuba Equipment
- All the air you necessary during the course.
- 2 Open Water Dives
Does not Include:
Note: We offer packages for special groups. For intensive and/or lighting courses please contact us